Official website of the State of Georgia Report GDC Criminal Activity Offender Concerns/Questions: 404-656-4661
Report Sexual Abuse or Harassment
The GDC investigates all allegations of sexual abuse and sexual harassment promptly, thoroughly, and objectively. To make a report:
- You can call the PREA Confidential Reporting Line at: 1-888-992-7849. Calls to this toll–free number are recorded. Messages are checked Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. by staff of the PREA Unit.
- You can also send an email to: PREA.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can send correspondence to:
Georgia Department of Corrections
Attn: Office of Professional Standards/ PREA Unit
300 Patrol Rd.
Forsyth, Ga. 31029
- You can contact the Ombudsman & Inmate Affairs Office at (478)992-5358 or by email at Ombudsman@gdc.ga.gov
- You can contact the Pardons and Parole Victim Services office at: (404)651-6668 or toll free at 1-800-593-9474 or by email at VictimServices@pap.ga.gov
- You don’t have to give your name but it is critical that you provide as many details as possible. This includes:
- The name(s) and locations of all persons involved.
- The Offender GDC number.
- A brief description of the incident(s).
- A brief description of where the event(s) occurred.
- The date(s), time and place of occurrence(s).
- Your contact phone number and address (optional)